- +ABOUT SOLANA BEACH
- +CITY ANNOUNCEMENTS
- +CITY INITIATIVES
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- +EXPLORE SOLANA BEACH
- +PUBLIC SAFETY
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- STAY CONNECTED
- -RECREATION ENROLLMENT
- VISITOR CENTER
- Registration opens on Friday, February 25th, 2022 at 9 AM for all participants
- All registrations will be done online by the customers themselves. No in-person or telephone enrollments.
- For registration assistance, call 858-720-4445 or email us at email@example.com.
- If we are not in the office,leave us a message and we will return you call as quickly as we can.
If the specific session that you are applying for is full, then you will be given the option to be put on a wait list. We do occasionally have cancellations, in which case wait-listed applicants will be contacted in the order of the list.
Once a session is full, we cannot accommodate requests to change into that session, so please be careful to choose the correct session when registering.
Steps for Online Registration
- Step 1: Registration Login
- Click here to be taken to the Registration screen managed by an outside vendor
- Login in to your existing account or create a new one
- Step 2: Select an Activity and Session
- Select the "Activities" menu item in the upper left of the screen
- Select "Junior Lifeguards"
- Click on the session you would like to enroll in
- Add to the Shopping Cart
- Step 3: Select Participant and Make Payment
- Select Participant
- Answer the four activity questions
- Review Waivers and mark the box that you have read them, then click “Next”
- Enter payment then click “Pay and Finish”
You will receive a welcome email from us within two weeks of registering with specific information about orientation, uniforms, daily operations, expectations, and helpful hints. Attached to that email will be forms that must be returned to our office prior to the first day of attendance.