- +ABOUT SOLANA BEACH
- +CITY ANNOUNCEMENTS
- +CITY INITIATIVES
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- -EXPLORE SOLANA BEACH
- PUBLIC SAFETY
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- STAY CONNECTED
- +RECREATION ENROLLMENT
- VISITOR CENTER
The City of Solana Beach encompasses 1.7 miles of beachfront bordered on the north by Cardiff State Beach, and on the south by the City of Del Mar. The beachfront is divided into four main Beach Parks: Fletcher Cove, Tide Beach Park, Seascape Surf, and Del Mar Shores.
General Beach Rules
- No Alcohol on City beaches nor in any public places adjacent to the beaches including parking lots, viewpoints or the Community Center
- No Glass
- Dogs - There are no off-leash dog areas in Solana Beach. Click here for more information about dog regulations.
- Fires - Fires are allowed from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and are limited only to fire rings, barbecues, hibachis, or other containers specifically constructed for this purpose. No fires permitted on the sand, in a pit, etc. Pallets are NOT allowed for firewood. You must fully extinguish your fire with water when you are through. Recreational Fire Policy
- No Smoking at any beach or park.
- Parties - Groups of 25 or more are required to have a special event permit.