Sheriff’s Non-Emergency

The North Coastal Sheriff's Station provides law enforcement services through contract for the cities of Del Mar, Encinitas and Solana Beach. To contact the North Coastal non-emergency line, call (760) 966-3500.

My Community App

The City of Solana Beach My Community App is available in the iTunes Store (iPhone) and Google Play Store (Android) for download by searching “City of Solana Beach.” The mobile application allows residents to keep track of City events, contains key contact lists and most importantly, enables residents to conveniently notify City Staff of maintenance needs or issues in the community .

The My Community App is a cloud-based mobile platform that allows users to report location-specific concerns such as potholes, graffiti, or illegal construction activity from their smartphone or tablet. Issues such as these that are reported through the My Community App will be assigned to appropriate City Staff based on the specific complaint type, and residents and visitors will be able to follow up on the progress of the corrective action.

Code Compliance Forms

A signed citizen's complaint form must be submitted before a complaint can be investigated. All complaints filed with the city are confidential. Please make sure to include your name, address and phone number on the complaint form so that Code Compliance Staff can contact you if they have any questions.

You may obtain a copy of the Complaint Form below, or by visiting the City of Solana Beach City Hall located at 635 South Highway 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075.

City's Claim Form

For questions regarding risk management claims or our other services, please contact our Risk Manager at 

To file a claim with the City, the City's Claim Form must be completed in its entirety and filed with the City Clerk's Office. 

Dead Animals

For removal of dead animals on public streets and public property, contact the Solana Beach Public Works Department at 858.720.2470 or On private property, removal of dead animals is handled by the property owner, or by contracting with a company that does this work.