- CITY SERVICES
- +CITY PROJECTS
- RFPs & Construction Bids
- La Colonia Park Master Plan
- Lomas Santa Fe Corridor Improvement Project
- Marine Safety Center Upgrade
- Neighborhood Traffic Management Program
- Playground Renovation Project
- Safe Routes To School
- Shoreline Project (Sand Replenishment)
- Glenmont Pocket Park
- Santa Helena Neighborhood Trail
- +PERMITS, LICENSES & RENTALS
- +RESIDENT SERVICES
- +ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
PERMITS, LICENSES & RENTALS
We welcome your business, projects & events in Solana Beach. Please find information to guide you through the process by clicking the relevant icons below.
Payments & Fees
All payments for permits and business certificates should be made in person at City Hall during business hours using cash, check or credit card (Visa and Mastercard only). We do not have the capability to take payments online.
For the current Fee Schedule, please visit the Finance Department.
City Staff from the relevant departments can help you identify which fees are applicable to your project.