Facility Rentals & Special Events


Facilities & Parks

The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for issuing permits for numerous special events taking place in the City's public areas, playing fields, beaches, parks, and community centers. This would include the issuance of road closure permits and film permits.

Any event with 25 or more people on public property requires a Special Event Permit. Also, events such as block parties may require a Special Event Permit. No private events are allowed at Fletcher Cove or on City beaches.

Special Event Permit application

Sound Permit Application

Film Permit Application


Contact Us

Finance Department (858) 720-2460